Monday, April 16, 2007

How to reach my litlle town Omis

Omis is situated in the heart of Dalmatia, 25 km south from Split, between Riviera of Split and Riviera of Makarska.

How to come?

  • by car (freeway A1 Zagreb-Split, highway D8 Rijeka-Split)
  • by plane (airport is 45km north-west faraway from Omis with organized bus transfer from Airport to the city of Split, to reach Omis from Split you can use local bus lines)
  • by ship (daily connection with Ancona and Rijeka)
  • by train (daily connection with Zagreb and further into European capitals)

More information about transportation:


www.hak.hr
Split Bus Terminal
Split International Airport


Dial 987 for road asistance
Info Centar: 01/ 4640 800

p.s. to enter Croatia, a driver's licence, an automobile registration card and vehicle insurance documents including Green Card are required

Permitted Speeds:

  1. 50km/h within built-up areas
  2. 90km/h outside built-up areas
  3. 110km/h on major motor routes
  4. 130km/h on motorways
  5. 80km/h for motor vehicles with caravan trailers
  6. 80km/h for buses and buses with a light trailer


Rain: Please adjust speed to condition on wet roads
Driving with headlights is obligatory during both night and day
Mobile Phones: Use of mobile phones while driving is not permitted
Maximum permitted amount of alcohol in blood is 0.0 per mill !!!
Use of seat belts is obligatory


I wish you nice and safe journey and hoping for seeing you in Omis (-:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have great points there, so I always love your site, it looks like you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
rachat de credit marseille www.rachatdecredit.net

bus sham alam said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job

car rental in singapore said...

The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject. Great post about this. I am sure many visitors will find this very useful.